Breakfast Menus

Lunch Menus

Summer Lunch Menus

The Hawley ISD School Nutrition Department's mission is to contribute to the academic success of our students by providing healthy nutritious meals in a loving, comfortable, and nurturing environment.


To create an account at, you will need to have your child's
student ID number. Please contact the cafeteria for help obtaining the ID number.

Parents & grandparents,

The Hawley ISD Cafeteria would like to encourage you to come share a meal with your
student anytime! Throughout the school year various events are planned just for you to
spend some quality time with your student during their school day. Check our calendar
for special days, but you are welcome any day of the week! Please remember to check in
at the campus office your student attends prior to joining your student in the cafeteria

Looking forward to seeing you!

Wende McAndrew
Hawley ISD, Child Nutrition Director

Hawley Cafeteria

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and
institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation
for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for
program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals
who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be
made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found
online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information
requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of
Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.